Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy New Year!

5 months between posts is probably not the best for keeping an audience.. oh well!

Ina and I have enjoyed the past 4 months, grown closer to eachother and learned a lot about eachother as well.

A strange thing happened this past Monday that I thought I'd blog about. Ina had gone out for BSF for the evening, like she does every Monday and I was all set for her to go so that I could play some PS3, which I hadn't touched since some time last year.

I was all excited as she left so I could get in some gaming time. Only instead of playing games, I sat and watched TV. Then I moped around a bit and realized I had no desire to play games at all. None. As I watched television, I found myself glancing at the clock everyone 5 minutes, wondering when my wife would come home.